• Most common member merchants network of the Northern Cyprus
• Draw cash and to pay credit card at the Cardplus ATMs with the widest ATM network
• The credit card that offers the highest number of installments in the Northern Cyprus up to 30 installments
• Pay by installments in domestic and at abroad
• Use only as a Debit Card
• The first international Mastercard featured credit card of the Northern Cyprus
• Shop with the points earned
• X3 advantage in your flight tickets and hotel accommodations with the points earned
• Money transfer and online EFT without lower limit between 6 member banks of Cardplus
• Advantageous shopping through special campaigns at Cardplus member merchants
To get a Cardplus Credit Card
Please complete the application form and deliver it to the closest branch office to get your Cardplus credit card.
Even if you are not a citizen of the TRNC, you can get a Cardplus with cash blockage up to your card limit. Thus, you can both get an interest yield and benefit from the advantages of Cardplus without a guarantor.
Documents required for application
• Identity card,
• Payroll (income statement as well as information and documents supporting the statement)
• Address confirmation certificate (residential certificate or official certificates such as electricity or municipal water bill etc. registered to the customer)
If you want, you can personally visit our branch office and make the application together with the Cardplus Application Form and Cardplus Credit Card Agreement.
Please observe the following for the safety of your credit card
• Do not share your card and password with others.
• Do not note down your password on the card or anywhere on your wallet.
• If your friends or relatives want to benefit from your card, you can have an additional card for them and set the limit as you want as giving your card to them is considered as an offense. The main card holder may instruct for up to 99 additional cards.
• First thing you have to do when you get your card is to sign the relevant section on the back of the card after you set the password.
• Do not share your card number, expiration date and last three digits on the back of the card (CV2 - international security code) with anyone.
• If your card is retained in the ATM, then apply to your branch office or call 4445000 immediately.
• Prefer System Security License, Global Sign and 128-bit certified companies for your online and tele shopping.
• Pay attention to the recent fraudulent events and do not give information to those who want to learn about your credit card information by providing you any reason