For the employees of Asbank, “being a member of Asbank” means, above all, expressing themselves comfortably.
Launching “flexible hierarchy” long before several other organizations, our Bank attaches importance to its employees not only as a “workforce”, but also as a “business partner”.
Transparent, open door policy and effective use of communication channels are among constant building blocks of Asbank.
Being a member of Asbank means being a team together, achieving the common goals, succeeding and sharing the success, getting any kind of support for individual, corporate and professional development, and evaluating the results together.
In addition to the basic practices, Asbank’s HR practices are developed according to the changing conditions and are used for increasing the efficiency.
In addition to the essential procedures from employment to recruitment to leaving; Asbank’s HR practices include;
• Analysis based on periodical surveys and action plans established as a result of such analysis,
• Coaching and periodical assessment on a quarterly basis throughout the year,
• Orientation, rotation, on-the-job training processes,
• Internal/external trainings created after various data and considered as necessary,
• Year-end 360-degree performance assessment,
• “Award” systems as a result of the assessments, and
• Social organizations for employee motivation.
Our Bank also carries out special projects at various times in addition to the abovementioned.